Curious, aren't you?
Here is the thing. I am behind on my blogging because I have been caught up in the excitement of planning our wedding!! We are celebrating with 200 people we love and are planning the whole big party in 5 weeks. Crazy, maybe, but fun.
As I get ready for my final dress fitting it comes to me. Choosing replacement windows and choosing a wedding dress actually have quite a bit in common.
- Choose your perfect look. Are you thinking traditional, modern, or purely functional? Do you want to stick with white or something more interesting like a color? What options do you have to choose from?
- Know your deadline and order in advance! Wedding dresses can take up to 6 months to come in but you can get your custom vinyl replacement windows installed in as little as 6 weeks. Family coming to town? Hosting for the holidays? No problem. Call today to get started!
- Order the right size! Doesn't it make more sense to order the exact size you need so you don't have to force fit the product, or worse, pay for the labor of unnecessary alterations later? Our UniShield windows are all custom sizes for your convenience! Not only that, but with a custom fit they are guaranteed to reduce drafts and keep your family more comfortable in your home!
- Think about how you want to complete your final look. With your dress you think about shoes, jewelry and veils. With your windows you consider trimwork, painting or staining, and new custom window treatments. It's really the same.
- Show it off!! Once everything is decided and paid for and complete don't you want to show it to everyone you know? Take pictures!! Post them on Facebook!
See? Replacement windows and wedding dresses actually have more in common than you think! While we can't help you choose your wedding dress, we can certainly help you make a replacement window decision. Quotes are always free and we'd love to visit with you. Contact us today!