Let’s face it. Deciding to get your windows replaced is a big deal. Everyone knows they have windows that they might like to get replaced when the time is right, or when they get a little worse, or when they get sick of the plastic or when they finally get paid that bonus they’ve been waiting for. When you start thinking about getting windows replaced you’re thinking about getting the windows replaced. Period.
What you’re not thinking about:
- You’re not thinking about giving up a few hours of your evening to visit with a window salesperson.
- You’re not thinking about the investment you’re not making in your home and how that could help with resale.
- You’re not thinking about the hit to your bank account and
- I’m guessing you’re not thinking about finally making the decision and then waiting 6-8 weeks to see the windows.
What you’re thinking about.
- You’re thinking about GETTING THE WINDOWS INSTALLED. The end result!
- The fresh clean look.
- The nice grids between the panes of glass.
- The nice double hung windows that tilt in for easy cleaning.
- The casement window that actually cranks in.
- The ability to see through that patio door that has been fogged for months.
We get it.
When it comes down to it, the installers are the ones who really make it happen. They arrive at your house with your brand new windows in their trailer. They pull out the windows you have been so excited to get rid of and before they leave at the end of the day they install all the brand new ones.
Basically, they make your dreams come true.
Now hiring: Dream fulfillers / Happiness Deliver-ers / Window Installers. We have immediate openings for experienced window installers. Must be able to work throughout the Twin Cities Metro Area and be available at least 2 days per week and up to 5 days per week. We install throughout the winter too and our spring season starts in March. If you or someone you know might be interested and available contact us today.
We need your help to make people happy throughout the Twin Cities. Call us today for more info. 612-866-2888.
Author: Melissa Brager, Universal Windows Direct, MN