Contact Universal Windows Direct, MN for your siding and roof replacement after the recent storms.
Roofing and Siding can get beat up when huge hail storms come through. If you live in one of the areas that was hit hard you are probably in the midst of dealing with door to door canvassers, insurance adjusters and contractors. How are you supposed to know if you are making the right decision?
It seems like life would be much simpler if you had one contractor who you trusted that you could just call. At Universal Windows Direct people know us for our exclusive UniShield Windows but did you know we also do siding, roofs, and gutters?
If your roof and siding has been affected by the recent storms we would love to come out to give you an estimate on the repair of your home, and have the opportunity to earn your business.
Still doing your online research? No problem! Here are a few items that all reputable contractors suggest you check on before hiring someone to work on your home.
- Is the contractor a local company? You don't want a "here today gone tomorrow" contractor from another state to work on your home, do you?
- Is the contractor licensed? Click here to check the status of a contractor's MN license.
- Is the contractor covered with insurance? Is it enough insurance to cover your home if something goes very very wrong during the install? Ask to see their coverage.
- Has the contractor been in business for more than a few months? Make sure they have both the skill and the experience to give you a beautiful finished product.
- What the reputation of the contractor? Check out the BBB and Angie's List for Reviews.
This list may seem like common sense, but when your home is damaged and your life is disrupted it can be very hard to keep your common sense hat on. Your focus becomes GET IT DONE! No matter how hurried you feel, always choose a contractor who is local, licensed, insured, and with the experience and reputation to do a great job for you.
Universal Windows Direct is a family owned company that is owned and operated in the Twin Cities. We are fully licensed and insured, and take pride in the relationships we have built with our past customers. We are more interested in making sure your home is put back together the way you want it to be. If the work wouldn't be good enough for our
home, it won't be good enough for your home. We are here to make things easier for you.
Call us today at 612-866-2888 or contact us through our website for a free, no obligation estimate. We'd love to help you! Do you like videos better than websites? Click here to watch a video introducing our company!
Author: Melissa Brager