Marketing Manager needed to work in our Bloomington, MN office.
Who we are:
- We are a local, family – owned company with offices in Bloomington, MN.
- Steve the Window Guy is a brand of our business. Universal Windows Direct is our company name, and ties us to a pretty awesome group of dealers and resources throughout the country.
- We work hard, we take our work seriously, and we laugh a lot.
- We love cheeseburgers & popcorn and some days we have a toddler in the office.
What we do:
- We make homes warmer, cozier, and prettier.
- We sell and install windows, siding, roofing, front doors, patio doors, and attic insulation
- We do what we say we’re going to do and we take pride in our work.
- We all pitch in. We all share ideas. We all work together to meet our goals.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll make sure we have appointments in the books for our sales guys to run.
- You’ll hire, train, and manage a small staff of people who will set appointments by
- Working home shows and events
- Marketing our products door to door
- Working in a call center
- You’ll work shows, you’ll market door to door, and you’ll make phone calls, too
- You’ll work tirelessly to help the team meet our goals.
Your background will include:
- College degree in business, management, marketing, or similar field.
- 2+ years in a customer service field;
- 1+ years supervising staff
- 1+ years working in a call center or canvassing preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft word, excel, and internet programs.
- You will need to be able to lift 50-75 pounds.
- You will need to be able to stand on your feet for up to 8 hours a day.
To apply: Send resume and letter of interest with salary requirements to Melissa at email@example.com.