There is just something wonderful about a Friday, isn't there?
It doesn't matter if you work in an office, if you work at home, or even if you have to work all weekend, Friday's just feel different. This Friday feels especially good, as it has been a long week! Here is a taste of what we've been up to!
- We received a huge shipment.
- A Door install is completed
- Siding tear off on a job in St. Paul
- Four huge window jobs are wrapped up
- Installers on one of those jobs enjoyed a visit from Mom that included cookies!
- Dakota County Fair schedule all set - including our babysitters for the hours I'll be out there
- We had a super meeting with a marketing firm.
- The ever popular baby enjoyed personal visits from (2) Grandpas, (2) Grandmas - 2 different days, (1) Great Aunt, (1) friend of Grandma. We also enjoyed some spontaneous weeknight trips to visit with (2) Aunties, (5) cousins, and (4) second cousins.
- Part time daycare for the baby secured starting this fall
- Our past customer newsletter is finalized and will be mailed next week.
- We signed on for 4 new events to exhibit at in the coming few months - in fact we're headed out to set up for one shortly. It never ends! If you're in the area stop by and see us at Lakefront Days in Prior Lake!
Whew! I'm tired just thinking about it all. How has your week gone??
Operations Manager, Universal Windows Direct, MN
Other Articles of Interest: