Window Terminology: Window Terms Starting with "J"


A vertical member at the side of a window frame, or the horizontal member at the top of the window frame, as in head jamb.  Jambs  are generally untouched in a insert window replacement.

For more information on window terminology, and to get your free quote on replacement windows from Universal Windows Direct, MN contact us today